For Manufacturers, Retailers, Grocers and other supply chain decision makers looking to learn more about converting to intermodal rail
CSXT Intermodal offers a variety of pricing programs to serve the diverse needs of our customers. Individualized pricing packages may be developed by incorporating pricing and service components designed to meet your specific needs. Our directories mirror the origin/destination pairs shown in our Service Matrices and list prices in an easy-to-read format. The pricing programs are broken down in the following fashion:
|Directory 1 (PDF)||Rules Directory: Rules governing intermodal transportation services arranged by CSXT. Effective April 2, 2017. **To open file right click the Directory 1 link and select Save Target As and save to your desktop.**|
|Directory 6||LTL (Less Than Truckload) private asset pricing. See in ShipCSX.|
|Directory 7||Truckload dry van private asset pricing. See in ShipCSX.|
|Directory 8||International agreement customers only: Ramp-to-Ramp prices for carrier-furnished containers. See in ShipCSX.|
|Directory 10||Domestic container pricing in rail-controlled containers only. See in ShipCSX.|
Rail Pricing Plans
Rail pricing for conventional terminal-to-terminal service in carrier- or rail-owned trailers and containers falls under five main plans:
• Plan 300 or Service Code 65 for terminal-to-terminal service in carrier-furnished trailers.
• Plan 310 or Service Code 65 with STCC numbers 42 211 25 or 42 211 30 for terminal-to-terminal service for empty
• Plan 450 or Service Code 45 for terminal-to-terminal service in railroad-furnished containers.
• Plan 800 or Service Code 85 for terminal-to-terminal service in carrier-furnished containers.
• Plan 810 or Service Code 85 with STCC numbers 42 211 30 for terminal-to-terminal service to reposition empty
For additional product offerings in connection with drayage service at origin and/or destination, please refer to Service Directory 1 above.