NORTHWEST OHIO INTERMODAL TERMINAL
Your Logistics Solution for North American and Global Trade
The CSXT Intermodal Advantage
Find a better balance for your import and export business in the Ohio region. With new CSX intermodal service at Northwest Ohio, East and West Coast lanes now provide opportunities to balance Ohio Valley imports with the agricultural and industrial exports of northern Ohio.
Capacity for Growth
Northwest Ohio offers logistics solutions to inland Ohio Valley markets.
- New haulage program provides seamless rail transportation from Los Angeles into the Ohio Valley
- Exclusive service to/from the NY ports
The terminal is on CSXT’s mainline between Chicago and the Northeast.
- Well-positioned to capture regional freight across a four state area, including OH, IN, KY and PA
- Perfectly positioned to reach nearly 30 million consumers within 200-miles
Logistics Park Ohio
Build-to-suit industrial development space adjacent to the terminal.
- Value-add services including export container stuffing as well as transload and breakbulk resources
- CTPAT heavy-haul corridor for connects the terminal to warehouses
Complete the form to connect with a Senior Account Manager for CSXT intermodal: